7 Ways You Can Save Money On AC In Florida
Are you wondering How To Save Money On AC In Florida? For some of you solar is the answer, find out here with our solar assessment. If you want to lower your electric bill or if you’re thinking of going solar then you need to work on energy efficiency. In this video, I’ll show you how we use our mini split AC to keep the most important spaces in our home cold while limiting our overall electricity usage. As part of our solar consultations, we help you find the best ways to maximize your solar production, ultimately improving your overall results with solar. If you’re thinking of going solar, check out our interactive video solar assessment and see if solar is right for you…
Some Other Strategies To Save Money On AC In Florida
- Use a programmable thermostat: Set your thermostat to higher temperatures when you’re away or asleep, and program it to cool your home before you return. This helps reduce unnecessary cooling and saves energy.
- Optimize natural ventilation: Take advantage of cooler evenings and mornings by opening windows and using fans to circulate fresh air. This can reduce reliance on air conditioning during mild weather.
- Use ceiling fans: Ceiling fans create a breeze that helps you feel cooler. Use them in conjunction with your air conditioner to allow for higher thermostat settings without sacrificing comfort.
- Keep blinds and curtains closed: Direct sunlight can heat up your home. By closing blinds and curtains during the day, you can minimize heat gain and reduce the workload on your air conditioner.
- Maintain your AC system: Regularly clean or replace air filters to ensure efficient airflow and reduce strain on your AC unit. Schedule professional maintenance to optimize performance and catch any issues early on.
- Seal air leaks: Inspect your home for air leaks around windows, doors, and ductwork. Properly sealing these gaps prevents cool air from escaping and hot air from infiltrating your home.
- Use energy-efficient appliances: Upgrade to energy-efficient air conditioning units that have higher SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings. They use less energy and can save you money in the long run.
Saving Money On AC Means Better Results With Your Solar Insatallation
Energy efficiency and solar power work hand in hand to optimize energy usage, reduce costs, and promote sustainability. Implementing energy-efficient practices alongside solar installations can amplify the benefits of clean, renewable energy and further enhance the financial and environmental advantages for both homes and businesses